Saturday, July 15, 2006

Stamps-Baxter School of Music

Well, we finally got moved and our house sold...now two and a half months later, we'll still trying to find things in boxes!

We just got back yesterday from a week-long vacation in Hayward, WI, with my family. We had a great time. Clara loved her boat-ride and even the pool.

Today, I flew to Nashville for the beginning of the Stamps-Baxter School of Music, which starts tomorrow. Eric Walker picked me up, and the airlines only lost one of my bags...wait, that's 50% of my luggage!!! Hopefully it will get here tonight or tomorrow.

Eric and I and a friend from school went to Cracker Barrel for dinner after picking me up at the airport. While we were eating, in walks all of the Gaither Vocal Band and their spouses and some of Guy Penrod's kids. Then, some of the Isaacs stopped in as well. It was the place to be.

I'll keep updating about what's going on at the school.

Only five more weeks til GospelFest!

No comments: