Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 7, 2010

We sang this morning at Grace Nazarene Church in Nashville this morning for their service. The music director, Nathan Rogers, is a former student of the Stamps-Baxter School and the church is very supportive of the singing school. They also fed us a great lunch with a dessert table that seemed to stretch the length of a football field.

The rest of the afternoon was a good time for some rest and relaxation. Ended up going to eat and catching a movie this evening.

Back to the grind tomorrow... only five days left and they'll go very quickly. Tuesday morning we'll record the songs for the CD that will be available at the closing program on Friday.

1 comment:

tcrandel said...

Shawn: Again, I want to tell you how much I appreciate your blog. I am 69 years old and dearly love SGM but I have not had not even one music lesson in my life (not one) and did not have any even in grade school. I am a complete dummy when it comes to music and singing.

So this blog lets me live out my dream to go to SBSM vicariously through you and your blog.
Thanks again!!!