Sunday, December 11, 2005

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!

My name is Shawn Degenhart and I'm part of the Hands of Love Ministry in central Illinois. I've been married to my wife Anne for almost four years and we have a beautiful 14 month old girl, Claralyn Kay. In addition to Hands of Love, I'm also the owner of Degenhart Music, a business that offers a variety of musical services including arranging, orchestrating, typesetting, accompanying, playing for weddings/receptions, etc. I also teach music theory and sight-singing at Ben Speer's Stamps-Baxter School of Music every summer at Trevecca Nazarene University in Nashville, TN.

Hands of Love Ministry hosts the RiverLife gospel music dinner cruises aboard the Spirit of Peoria riverboat as well as hosting the GospelFest concerts. We held our 7th Annual Summertime GospelFest on August 13th at Grace Presbyterian Church and most recently, the first annual Christmastime GospelFest at the Gateway Building in downtown Peoria.

My title at the ministry is Director of Programming & Development. I not only plan and direct concerts, but also handle some of the administrative duties of the ministry.This blog will help keep you updated as to what's going on with the Degenharts, Hands of Love, and Degenhart Music!

No comments: